Unnat Bharat Abhiyan a flagship programme of the government of India and inspired by the vision of transformational change in rural development processes by leveraging knowledge institutions to help build the architecture of an Inclusive India. This was the dream of the father of nation Mahatma Gandhi that real India is residing in rural areas and their development must be our top priority. This mission is conceptualised as a movement to enable processes that connect institutes of higher education with local communities to address the development challenges of rural India through participatory processes and appropriate technologies interventions for accelerating sustainable growth with available human and natural resource in the adopted villages. It also aims to create a virtuous cycle between the society and an inclusive university system by providing knowledge and practices for emerging professions and to upgrade the capabilities of both the public and the private sectors.
Basic objective of UBA are:
- To engage the students and faculty of higher educational institutions in understanding rural realities
- To identify and select existing technologies, enable customization of technologies or devise implementation methods for innovative solutions, as per the local needs.
- To leverage the knowledge base of the institutions, to devise processes for effective implementation of various government programs.
Major areas of intervention can be - health, education, skills, values; organic agriculture, water management, renewable energy, artisan and rural industries, harnessing natural resources, e-support (IT enablement); basic amenities. (Attachment: UBA brochure)
1. WARD - 1-5 VILLAGE BHODIA-KHERA
2. WARD - 6-10 VILLAGE BHODIA-KHERA
3. WARD - 7-15 VILLAGE BHODIA-KHERA
4. WARD - 15-20 VILLAGE BHODIA-KHERA
5. VILLAGE MANAWALI